A Solar Grid – Tie system, also known as Photovoltaic or PV, uses roof – mounted or building integrated Solar Panels to collect energy from the Sun and Convert it into usable electricity.
A System installed on a grid-connected building can supply a portion of the power needed to run the Site. During the day electricity generated by the Solar Power System is fed into the building, offsetting the amount of power being drawn from the grid. Any excess power is fed back to the power utility to be used by someone else resulting in a Power Credit.
Benefits EPC Solar Rooftop System :
- Latest design of our roof top grid tie and off grid system.
- Eligible for 30% subsidy given by Government of India.
- 0.5 kilowatt to 3 kilowatt available for residential purpose.
- 2 kilowatt to 1 megawatt available for industrial usage.
- Get 80% depreciation benefit and save 30% in Income.
- 25 Years of Panel Performance Warranty
Ground Based Solar Power Plant
The usual benchmark for energy generated from a 1 MW Solar Power Plant is considered as 1.5 Million Units. This is only a benchmark and should not be considered as the actual output for a given location. The amount of actual energy factors that can be finalized after site visit and feasibility.